Sunday 6 October 2019

MyTeam11: Team Prediction - PAK vs SL 2nd T 20


PAK vs SL Myteam11 Prediction, Preview & Probable Playing XI of the Second T20I. Pak and Sri Lanka will face off in the second T20I at Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore Pakistan.
The No One ranked T20I team Pakistan were outplayed by a second-string SL team in the first T20I losing by a margin of 64 runs. Batting first, SL posed a total of 165 runs with the help of a 57-run knock from Danushka Gunathilaka. Along with him, Avishka Fernando and Bhanuka Rajapaksa made excellent contributions scoring 33 & 33 runs. For hosts, Mohammad Hasnain took a lethal hat-trick and was supported by Amir and Shadab.

Match Location & Timing
SL vs PAK, 2nd T20I, Sri Lanka tour of Pakistan, 2019.
Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
07:00 PM, 7th October 2019.
Pitch Condition
Average 1st innings score: 180
Average 2nd innings score: 165
Teams:
Sri Lanka Squad: 

Avishka Fernando, Danushka Gunathilaka, Oshada Fernando, Sadeera Samarawickrama(w), Shehan Jayasuriya, Angelo Perera, Dasun Shanaka(c), Isuru Udana, Kasun Rajitha, Lakshan Sandakan, Nuwan Pradeep, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Lahiru Madushanka, Minod Bhanuka, Lahiru Kumara, Wanindu Hasaranga

Pakistan Squad:

 Ahmed Shehzad, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Umar Akmal, Asif Ali, Sarfaraz Ahmed(w/c), Faheem Ashraf, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Haris Sohail, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Hasnain, Usman Shinwari

Create you own team on MyTeam11 and play fantasy cricket.


Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20I Highlights



Sri Lanka won by 64 runs
Sri Lanka Innings:

Pakistan Innings:-




Location: Pakistan Cricket Board, Hafeez Kardar Rd, Block E 2 Gulberg III, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

3 comments:

  1. I?m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that?s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this. ipl 2020 cricket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blog. I played on PrimeCaptain this fantasy cricket app is also good which has a 16 level referral system that amount you can withdraw.

    ReplyDelete