Thursday 5 December 2019

India vs West Indies - 1st T20i | Team & Match Prediction

India had whitewashed Windies in all the three formats when they visited the Caribbean Islands earlier in August. However, in the T20I series against Bangladesh played last month, the Men in Blue - under Rohit Sharma-weren't at their absolute best as they conceded their first-ever defeat to their Asian neighbors in the format.



When is the India vs West Indies 1st T20I match?

The India vs West Indies 1st T20I match will be played on December 6, Friday.

Where will the India vs West Indies 1st T20I match be played?

The India vs West Indies 1st T20I match will be played at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad.

What time does the India vs West Indies 1st T20I begin?

The India vs West Indies 1st T20I match will begin at 07:00 PM IST.

Which TV channels will broadcast the India vs West Indies 1st T20I match?

The India vs West Indies 1st T20I match will be telecasted on the Star Sports Network.

How do I watch live streaming of the India vs West Indies 1st T20I match?

The live streaming of the India vs West Indies 1st T20I match will be available on Hotstar.

Team Prediction-

India-
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Shreyas, Rishabsh Pant, Shivam Dube, Jadeja, Chahal, Kuldeep, Deepak CHahar, Bhuvneshwar

West Indies-
vin Lewis, Lendl Simmons, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran, Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Fabian Allen, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph.

MyTeam11 Fantast Tips-
Openers - Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul

Middle Order - Virat, Shreyas, Pollard

Wicketkeeper - Nicholas Pooran

All-Rounders- Jadeja, Holder

Bowlers - Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Chahal.

Are you excited to play fantasy cricket online, So what are you waiting for download india's most trusted fantasy sports app - MyTeam11 & Create your team before 7'O clock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment