Tuesday 10 December 2019

India vs West Indies 3rd T20I | Myteam11 Match Prediction


Ind and WI square off against each other for the series in 3rd T20I on the day. The series is locked 1-1 after the defending T20I champions West Indies turned the corner in the second T20 International following a Virat Kohli masterclass in the first T20I in Hyderabad.


Where will the India vs West Indies  3rd T20I match be played?

The 3rd T20I match will be played at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.

What time does the India vs West Indies 3rd T20I begin?

The India vs West Indies  3rd T20I match will begin at 07:00 PM IST.

Which TV channels will broadcast the India vs West Indies 3rd T20I match?

The 3rd T20I match will be telecasted on the Star Sports Network.

Pitch  & Weather Report




The match is scheduled to be played at high scoring games pich.  The weather is clear & 28 degrees Celsius with humid conditions expected in Mumbai.

Probable Playing XI

India

Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shivam Dube, Deepak Chahar, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal.

West Indies

Evin Lewis, Lendl Simmons, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Fabian Allen, Jason Holder, Kesrick Williams, Sheldon Cottrell, Hayden Walsh.

Key Players

India

Virat Kohli

K.L Rahul

West Indies

Evin Lewis

Nicholas Pooran

How to create your Fantasy Cricket Team?




  • Entrants have 100 credits to spend on their team, which will be comprised of 11 players.
  • Select the India vs West Indies 3rd T20I match and create your fantasy playing XI.
  • You can include 1 Wicketkeeper, 3-5 Batsmen, 1-3 all-rounders, and 3-5 bowlers in your playing XI. Once you choose your playing 11, select your captain & vice-captain as they will help you to earn extra points.

You can create fantasy team on India fantasy cricket app. So what are you waiting for download india's most trusted fantasy sports app - MyTeam11 & Create your team before 7'O clock.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. Create your team at PRIMECAPTAIN for #INDvsWI play and win the mega contest. It is the best app for fantasy cricket, I ever use this app for fantasy cricket. #PrimeCAptain
    There is my referral code ( 79DUJF ) you can use this code to register to Prime Captain app.

    ReplyDelete