Monday 31 August 2020

England vs Pakistan, 3rd T20 International, Match Prediction

England and Pakistan face off each other in the final T20I of the Three-matches T20I series in Manchester.

Match Timing: September 1, 2020 (10:30 PM IST)             

Team Previews -  England vs Pakistan Cricket Series 2020

Pakistan will play their final tour game on Tuesday in the search of the first victory. After the washed-out affair in the first T20I, both sides witnessed a high-scoring game on Sunday. Babar Azam played steady innings of 54 and Hafeez guided the Pakistani innings with blistering 69 off 36 balls to put 195 on the board. Against a quality bowling unit, England made a fluent start, riding on Bairstow’s quick 44. Shadab introduced two breakthroughs but it wasn’t enough as Malan and the captain Morgan put a match-winning stand of 112 runs to draw the first blood for the hosts.

England is leading with 1-0 in the series with the final game to be played on Tuesday, Pakistan has to win this game to avoid another defeat in the T20 format. The former No.1 ranked side has so many issues as they’re not adapting the conditions and their strong bowling revolved around Imad and Shadab in both games. England are yet again strong favourites. They are the team that can even chase 220 plus on this surface so Pakistan needs a good bowling show in the final T20 series to walk home with a moral victory.

Pitch Report

The Old Trafford will host yet another fixture of the T20I series and it is offering good amount of runs as the ball is coming on the bat easily. Spinners have slight help from the pitch but batsmen will have a party in the end. We expect another high-scoring game in the final T20I.

Possible XI

England

Tom Banton, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (c), Sam Billings, Moeen Ali/Joe Denly, Tom Curran, Lewis Gregory, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Saqib Mahmood

Pakistan

Babar Azam (c), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed/Haider Ali, Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir/Wahab Riaz, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi

Key Players

England

Dawid Malan

Eoin Morgan

Pakistan

Babar Azam

Mohammed Hafeez

You've read the fantasy prediction. What are you waiting for now? Get ready to play fantasy cricket with MyTeam11 fantasy sports. Create fantasy cricket team on MyTeam11 & win cash daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment