Monday 7 September 2020

England vs Australia, Third T20 International, Match Prediction

England and Australia meet again in the final T20I of the series on Tuesday evening at Southampton.

Team Preview

England and Australia will conclude the T20I series on Tuesday with its final match of the series. Fan expected to a cracking finale but England overcame Australia in the first two games to seal the series. They have now taken a 2-0 lead and they are the new number one T20 ranking holdscxascer. After winning the first T20 by just 2 runs, the Hosts outplayed Australia riding on Malan and Buttler show. Australian batting line up suffered early blows and the slight efforts from the middle-order helped them to post 157 on board.

Despite losing Bairstow early, England took away the game from Rankings. Butler scored unbeaten 77 and Malan continued his top runs with scoring 32-balls 42. Zampa and Agar tried to give Australia some relief but Butler finished the game with a huge six. The left-hander will be unavailable for the final T20I due to personal reasons and Sam Billings might replace him. On the other hand, Australia can make one or two changes ahead of the ODI series which is starting from September 12 in Manchester.

Pitch Report

The Rose Bowl, Southampton is offering bit of help to spin, and batting against the spin in 2nd innings is not an easy task as we saw what Zampa and Agar did in the previous game, the weather is pretty cloudy and we can expect another thrilling T20 match.

Possible XI

England

Jonny Bairstow (WK), Tom Banton, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (c), Sam Billings, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood

Australia

Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa

Key Players

England

Dawid Malan

Chris Jordan

Australia

Aaron Finch

Asthon Agar

You can Create fantasy team on MyTeam11 and win cash daily. What are you waiting for now? Get ready to play fantasy cricket with MyTeam11 fantasy sports. Create fantasy cricket team on MyTeam11 & win cash daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment